In this section we have published technical reports and documents which have been produced to inform our Water Resources Management Plan 2019.
Resource option technical reports:
We have published redacted versions of the technical reports to comply with national security requirements.
The full technical reports (unredacted) are available to read by appointment. If you would like to make an appointment please contact by email.
- Redacted Reservoir Feasibility Report February 2018 (196.88MB)
- Redacted Groundwater Feasibility Report September 2018 Executive Summary (0.79MB)
- Redacted Desalination Feasibility Report February 2018 (4.38MB)
- Redacted Direct River Abstraction Feasibility Report September 2018 (6.17MB)
- Redacted Inter-zonal Feasibility Report February 2018 (3.10MB)
- Redacted Raw Water Transfer Feasibility Report September 2018 (35.04MB)
- Redacted Water Reuse Feasibility Report October 2018 (12.31MB)
- Options Operating Philosophy (0.74MB)
- Discharge Design Standards Cross Option Study - Treatment (1.65MB)
- Stochastics Water Resources Analysis October 2016 (5.47MB)
- Cost and carbon methodology - Executive summary (0.25MB)
- Discharge Design Standards Cross Option Study - methodology (1.23MB)
- Risk and deliverability methodology - Executive summary (1.25MB)
- Whole Life Cost methodology Executive summary (0.38MB)
Technical method statements:
- Household Demand Forecast Method Statement, April 2017 (0.31MB)
- Non-household Extended Horizon Demand Forecast Method Statement, April 2017 (0.20MB)
- Population and properties forecast method statement, August 2016 (0.26MB)
- Non-household demand forecast method statement, August 2016 (0.20MB)
- Planning Horizons NERA November 2016 (2.50MB)
Thames Water’s Trading & Procurement Code:
It sets out the policies, principles and requirements that will apply when appointed water companies and third parties trade with Thames Water.
The Code has been approved by Ofwat after a lengthy public consultation process.
Anyone interested in trading with Thames Water should consult this Code and contact us for more details.
- WRMP19 Stochastic Resources Modelling Abingdon Reservoir Atkins May 2018 DG10 (1.01MB)
- WRMP19 Stochastic Methods Supported Severn Thames Transfer Atkins July 2018 DG08 (1.03MB)
- WRMP19 Stochastic Methods Unsupported Severn Thames Transfer Atkins July 2018 DG06 (1.75MB)
- WRMP19 Stochastic Resource Modelling Stage 23 Report Atkins July 2018 DG04 (5.46MB)
- Update Note on Resource Options Mott MacDonald September 2018 (1.28MB)
- Severn Thames Transfer Study Centre for Ecology and Hydrology July 2018 (1.30MB)
- River Severn Flow Modelling Drought coincidence HR Wallingford December 2016 (8.23MB)
- Thames Tideway Impacts of Direct River Abstraction HR Wallingford September 2018 (10.33MB)
- Thames Tideway impacts of WRMP Task 2 Modelling and analysis in the lower freshwater River Thames HR (4.73MB)
- River Severn Losses Estimation HR Wallingford October 2018 (10.83MB)