Please use this form to pay your bill in full, or to pay an instalment if you have already set up a payment plan.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept non-UK registered credit/debit cards. If your card is registered outside the UK, please find out how you can pay.
How we handle your personal information
We take the security of personal information very seriously. Our website secures your personal information using a VeriSign SSL Certificate. The secure-server software encrypts all information including credit and debit card numbers and your name and address. We convert everything into a code that is securely transmitted over the internet.
Any personal information that you provide will only be used to process this request. We use a third party, WorldPay, to collect all payment details and process payments made through our website.
When submitting this form, you will be redirected to WorldPay's secure server where you will be able to enter your payment details.
The transaction details will be forwarded to the card issuer for authentication. The issuer will then return an authorised or declined response to WorldPay and a payment response page will be displayed to you. If the transaction is successful, WorldPay will send you an email confirming the transaction details.
WorldPay accept card payments via the following methods:
About this service
- This service is available 24 hours a day.
- Please allow three to five working days for payment to clear. Sometimes participating retailers will ask you to enter a password if you have registered with a 'Verified by Visa' or 'MasterCard SecureCode' scheme.
- We cannot accept online payment for any other service.
- If your card is not registered in the UK, our payment facility is unable to accept an online payment.
Find out what information you need to complete this form
To complete this form you will need to provide your:
- Thames Water account number (printed at the top of your bill)
- Full name, contact number, email address and account address
- Valid credit or debit card details - we accept MasterCard, Visa and Maestro
Received a bill for The Occupier?
If you have received a bill addressed to The Occupier please set up an account in your name by completing the Move Home web form.
Please wait until you receive a new bill, in your name, before making payment or setting up a payment arrangement.